Monday, March 28, 2011

Goals for the coming month.

At the beginning of the year I set myself a word for 2011 which was change. I aimed to change my life in a few ways - my weight, my finances and my attitude ie to be more positive.

Things got along well for the first month, and then started to go a bit pear shaped. On the finances side it is not too bad, I have been paying off my accounts and learning to stay within my budget and not spend more on account.
The weight and attitude change is the problem. Weight wise I am actually being relatively good with my eating and have given up coke for Lent. I still am not losing though, and think I need to do some exercise. Attitude wise it is really a day by day struggle, their is so much going on at work and so many changes that it is very hard to remain positive. Their has also been a lot going on at home, so it has been difficult, and at the moment I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. So, in an attempt to get things back to normal I have set some goals from now till the end of April
1. Do all 4 UNISA assignments which are due between now and the end of April
2. Book UNISA practical week
3. Go to gym at least once a week (got to start somewhere)
4 Make lunch every day for work instead of doing take aways
5. Make April birthday cards (4)
6. Make at least 5 cards for the Cards for prisoners charity I heard about from a friend. You make a card for them to send to a family member.
7. Each day think of at least one thing that I am greatful for.
8. Pack Brendas clothes by Thursday

Okay, so those are my goals for April, lets hope that I can keep to them.

1 comment:

  1. wow I need to come up with some goals for April too....


    that is all

    ReplyDelete