Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weight loss

Ok, yesterday was the big day. I weighed myself and started on my diet. Since I need to wait until payday to really get the new food, my aims for this week are not to drink coke, try to eat reasonable healthy and to drink water. Hopefully that will be enough to show a little bit of a loss at least. Especially since I have been drinking gallons of coke lately. My aim is to weigh in each Monday. I will have a Friday as my day to slip if I feel like anything naughty - Fat Friday as they used to call it at Brendas school. For each kg that I lose I plan on putting R5 into a money box and then at the end I will have a bit of money to treat myself. If I dont lose, then I will have to forgo my Fat Friday for that week.
So, in the interests of transparency I have to admit here that I weigh 134.4kgs! (shock, horror) I cannot believe that I have left myself to get so fat! OH well, hopefully this is the last time I weigh this much!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I have been thinking of starting a second topic to my blog, similar to this!! So excited to find yours! Maybe we could support each other? I was trying to start a second tab or something on the blog I already created but I cannot figure out how to do it? Do I have to start an entirely new blog? Let me know---excited to have a similar journey in mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great attitude and I LOVE your blog. Keep up the great work. I lost 20.4 KG 3 years ago and have kept it off... you CAN do it! :) Can't wait to read more about your journey.

    ReplyDelete